Industrialization of Software Components
We not only develop software but also assist in integrating it at SOP (Start of Production) of the vehicle. This is our advantage over a university. Our software integrators are familiar with the current processor versions in vehicles and control systems, as well as the current integration strategies (e.g., AUTOSAR, Lib integration, MATLAB/Simulink).
In addition to the model-based process, we have a certified process for hand-coded software according to Automotive Spice. We are ideally suited to meet the demands of increasingly complex vehicle components.
- Requirements engineering
- Software design (UML)
- Static and dynamic code analysis
- Test concepts/test processes
- Soft-/ hardware in the loop simulation
- Component testing, module testing
- Compliance of current standards (ISO 26262/ASIL D, SPICE...…for more information see Quality)
- RapiCover von Rapita Systems, www.rapitasystems.com